Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Digging Myself Out Of This..or Trying My Best

Hi Skylar , I have been very busy lately just trying to survive so it's extremely difficult for me to write much now but I just wanted to post to say that I Love You Very Much and I promise I will write again as soon as possible although it may be 4-6 days before I am able to. As always, take good care of yourself and please make sure to be conscious of doing the right thing in your daily decision making. I know, it sounds like a broken record, but it's true and it matters SOOO much. Actually, choosing to do whats right , or "Right Action" as it could be called, is directly connected to your personal happiness so take that to heart and try to trust your dad on this one. I'll write again soon . Untill then, my beautiful child(young lady,now :-) yikes) , may peace and love surround you and keep you. Love.... your Eternally Grateful Father (or just Dad, if(when) you ever want to!!!)